Polygonal Fury Polygonal Fury

One problem

Really good game with good graphics, music and programming, but I have one problem: a circle is not a polygon!

&amp;gt;BreakOut&amp;lt; >BreakOut<

Nice

The graphics were simple, but I think that works for this game. I liked the effects on the paddle when it rotated slightly when the ball hit it. One thing I did find is that, when it got very close the side, it changed its horizontal direction rapidly, creating a vibration effect, while the ball was going in an (almost) straight line downwards.

Apart from that, it was a nice game.

Yambanshee responds:

not quite sure what you mean, but thanx for the review!

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Great

Really really good!

One thing though, it would be cool if you saved the score and progress on the computer so you could come back to it at another time.

&amp;quot;Notepad Drawing Collab&amp;quot; "Notepad Drawing Collab"

Cool

How on earth did you you guys get so good? Nice work. Also, I think you should be able to draw over the artworks.

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks, That's tracing and technically stealing other peoples work, but thanks :)

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Nice!

I really like this game and idea. However there are a few improvements I would make:

Firsty, you missed a U out of 'lieutenant'
Secondly, you need to embed some fonts (can't remember which ones),
Thirdly, you should make the 'Your Flash Is Done' text non-selectable
And finally, you should have a feature that allows you to either turn junk mail off, or highlight the important e-mails.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Good :)

I think this game was awesome, and the only thing I would say is that, at the end, when Mama was sat down, the writing took a while to go. But I don't really care about that, so... yeah! Great game. :)

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

Nice

Good concept, but I don't get how to do the 'Simon says' one, I kept failing, and the pirate one is broken. And It would be nice to have a save game feature.
Apart from that, it's really cool!

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Nice idea

I like the idea, but it became a bit treacherous after a while.

squidsquid responds: